My day thus far consists of loudness on a Sunday morning
- loud wakeup
- listening to loud bickering before my first cuppa has done it’s job
- loud dog barking at the wind
- loud neighbors blasting their dang music that reverberates through the window shaking the house with the bass
- another loud dog barking at the wind
- little bit getting woken up because of loud noise (she’s like a baby bear in her morning grumpies, lol)
and a lot of ‘shushing’ to folks (now including baby bear and her grumblings) who should have the decency to not be loud in the morning most of whom know (I don’t think the neighbors dog knows or cares) that my darlin Dave is currently on night shift and if he’d gotten woken would have come up out of that room like a papa bear seeking retribution.
Really does anyone have any self preservation around here? I don’t do well in the morning before my coffee has kicked in so most people either leave me be or generously make me a cup [snort] Dave will make me coffee on the super rare (I was hoping this morning) chance that I get to wake up without being woken up by something and I come blearily stumbling out of my den….err…room.
I’ve got to say though, I don’t look nearly as frightening as he does when he comes rolling out of our room with hair sticking up everywhere like a demented redhead Einstein, eyes squinting blearily, muscles rippling as he stretches and gives a grunt of warning to all the land (it’s hilarious to be honest) before he seeks the coffee pot and his morning dose of caffeinated salvation.
Seriously? If you don’t want to be growled at by any of us then have some respect and be quiet.